Hard Rain-2
SHERIFF :What are you two still doing here? You need some help?
警長 :你们俩还在这里干嘛?要帮忙吗?
HENRY& DOREEN :No, we're just……We're setting traps.
亨利和朵琳 :不需要,我们只是在……设陷阱。
SHERIFF :That's illegal, Doreen.
警長 :那是违法的,朵琳。
DOREEN :You gonna arrest us, Sheriff? Are you even Sheriff anymore, Sheriff? Didn't you lose an election? I sure as hell didn't vote for you. Neither did Henry.
朵琳 :你要逮捕我们吗?警长。你还是警长吗?你不是选举失敗?我还好没选你,亨利也沒有。
HENRY :Doreen!
亨利 :朵琳!
SHERIFF :Look, you don't need to set traps.
警長 :你们不需要设陷阱。
DOREEN :That's what they said in '73. Time we got back, what they didn't steal, they broke. Just for the hell of it.
朵琳 :73年洪水时,他们也这么说。我们一回來,没偷走的也被破坏。真是气死人。
SHERIFF :That's not happening this time.
警長 :这次不会发生了。
DOREEN :Damn right it's not!
朵琳 :不发生才怪!
SHERIFF :Look, you can't stay!
警長 :你们不能留下來!
HENRY :We're going to my sisters!
亨利 :我们要去我的妹妹家!
SHERIFF :Good!
警長 :很好!
DOREEN :I'm sure as hell glad one of us has a backbone. Leave it up to you, you'd stand there like a dummy.
朵琳 :等我们的陷阱设好后。还好我不屈不挠。交给你什么事也办不成。
SHERIFF :God'll understand if you have to drown her in the basement, Henry
警長 :你把她淹死,上帝也会原谅你。亨利!
DOREEN :Now, put your hands up real slow……like you were in a big jar of molasses. That's it.
朵琳 :就是这样。
HENRY :Doreen, you haven't killed anybody, have you?
亨利 :朵琳,你还没杀人吧?
DOREEN :I've got everything under control, Henry. Go back to sleep.
朵琳 :我已经控制大局,回去睡觉。
TOM :Listen, ma'am……
湯姆 :听着,夫人……
爷
DOREEN :Jesus, Doreen!You caught a whole gang!
朵琳 :老天爷,朵琳!你抓到一大票人。
大雨成灾
